Wednesday, February 2, 2011

best

i was laying in bed last thinking about school (what else is new) projects and whatnot. then i started thinking about my classmates. we see each other everyday. we hang out on weekends, brainstorm together, go to bars together, shop together and live together. i thought about how lucky we are to have all met each other and get along so well! it's been three years. some of them i know everything about, to the point that i consider them my sisters, and some i am just starting to really get to know this year even. i'm very thankful for these lovely people in my class and am happy to be able to call them my friends. to all the third year cabas, thanks for being there for me and i'm glad we are all going through this crazy adschool/life journey together!
: ) you guys rock

soph 

1 comment: