Sunday, March 6, 2011

summer mood

i cannot wait for summer. no school. warmth and sunshine. flip flops. no coat check. no staticky winter hair. sunglasses. dresses. popsicles and ice cream. bbqs and umbrellas. the smell of sunscreen on your skin. i love everything about summer and i wish it would last forever. this summer is going to be interesting for me i think. it will be the first summer that i stay in toronto. i'll be by myself, because my roommate is going home, but hopefully people will be around enough so i won't get lonely. i'll be working at the yacht club everyday, which i think will be lovely, as i'll be outside and by the water. it is also my champagne birthday this year. 21 on the 21st of july. wow. i'm looking forward to having some champagne with my friends and going roller skating at scooters! i'm excited to be staying in toronto, i feel like the city is more my home than ottawa now. there is so much more energy and creativity here, i feel like i fit in. my friend jess and i are also trying to plan a road trip out to the east coast. whether we fly or drive, we aren't sure yet, but we want to go for one or two weeks, surf, camp, shoot a ton of pics and maybe even try to make a short film or something to capture our adventure. i really hope it happens, i am missing the ocean and surfing a lot. 

seven more weeks of school. let's hope it goes by fast!



my foot before i got my tattoo... weird!


soph

listening: crazy for you  - best coast

No comments:

Post a Comment