Sunday, January 23, 2011

blastoff!

WHOO! just launched my portfolio website into the deep space of the internet haha. obviously the work will always be evolving, but just to have something up there is a good idea i think. especially for wednesday (next generation day) for toronto ad week 2011! i've got my business cards ready and my game face on. also, me and a few of my classmates managed to score student priced tickets to hear gene simmons speak on tuesday. i am SO pumped for that... i really want to see what his hair looks like in real life, because it looks pretty wild on tv lol anyways, short post but i know if i try to say everything i want to say, i'll just ramble.

ugh links aren't working on blogger for some reason

my website http://www.sophiehebert.ca

*disclaimer - i am a copywriter so don't judge my coding/web design skills haha

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment