Thursday, May 5, 2011

itube, youtube!

sooo a while ago i started a youtube channel with the hopes of video blogging my final year of college and the intense-ness of job searching and all those lovely things that come with starting out in the "real world". my page was looking pretty empty without any vids, so today i just decided to do a quick lil thing introducing myself and the purpose of my channel. anyways, it is pretty thrown together, unrehearsed etc and i sound like a 10 year old boy, but it gets the message across :P anyways, check it out and subscribe to my channel yo!

happy summerrrrrrr!!!!

ps claritin sky writing (live claritin clear today) downtown = super cool! fearless client what whaaaat! anyone know which agency did that?



check it out
http://www.youtube.com/user/sophieh1231






listening: tremendous dynamite - eels

No comments:

Post a Comment